Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Update!

A lot has happened since the last time I posted, so I'll sum everything up for you:

Location: At first, the trip was going to be to Washington, D.C., but there were not enough missionaries signed up for that trip, so the three students (myself included) that did sign up were merged with a trip that's going to Chicago. We will only be spending a day at Liberty University, on the 4th of July for training, then we will drive to Chicago and finish our training there. We will be doing most of our work with New Hope Bible Church.

Funds and preparations: I have all the funds I need, and everything is in that needs to be. Thank you for those who have donated and prayed, you have been a blessing to me as I get ready for this trip.

Prayer Request: Please pray for a fellow missionary, Julia, for a safe trip flying in to Virginia in just three days. We'll be going on the missions trip together, so if you could keep us both in your prayers as we share the Gospel with others that would be great.

There will be no/very limited internet access during the trip, but after I get back I will post pictures and a short summary.

Thank you all!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment