Monday, June 6, 2011

Costa Rica!

Hello, all!

The past two years I have been using this blog to update about my mission trips with Xtreme Impact every year. This fall I will be attending Liberty University with a major in Elementary Education. I would like to thank all the people who have helped in funding. The money that went towards the trip will serve as a scholarship for my four years at the college. (If you have any questions about this, please feel free to comment on this post).

This year I'll be going to the small country of Costa Rica. I will leave home on July 9th and return home July 30th. The first few days of the trip will be spent in training and getting to know the team members at the Liberty campus. During the trip we will be ministering to children in a small impoverished village and teaching English in a school. When we get back we'll have a debriefing camp before we go home. (If you have any questions about this process let me know!)

I'll be posting pictures on facebook mostly, but I'll also post pictures on here for those who don't have access to facebook.

I have all my funds in, so I'm ready for the trip! Please keep me in your prayers as I am preparing myself for this journey. After the trip I will have two weeks to prepare myself for college, so I'm trying to pull things together. I thank you all for showing so much interest in this trip, and in my future plans!

Blessings,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment