Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm going back!

Hey, everyone!

I wanted to post a quick update to let you all know that I am going back to Costa Rica! I have been given the privilege of being a group leader on the trip this year, which means that I will be mentoring high school students (I have three) mentally and spiritually before we even start the trip! These leaders were a huge help to me during my high school years with Xtreme Impact, and I am so excited about this opportunity to give back to students with the same desire to share the Gospel with the Costa Ricans. :)

The trip this time will be July 7th-28th.

Please start praying now that the team would be unified, that the students would be able to gather their funds on time, and that the Lord would use our team to minister to the Costa Ricans in July.

Thank you so much for your support!

Blessings,
Hannah

p.s. If you don't have a facebook account, or aren't my friend yet, you can visit this link to see my pictures from last year's trip. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150259239453207.332829.751208206&type=1&l=b09ef48d6c

No comments:

Post a Comment